The Gambia Project was set up and launched on 1st June 2018. The project to date has raised in excess of £50,000 for the following:
- Drill and install large solar-powered water wells.
- Helping orphanages/schools with food, water & sleeping provisions and renovations.
- Improved the facilities of mosques for both men and women. This included building and renovation work where necessary.
- Providing medical provisions and medical operations to the less fortunate
- Providing food parcels to poor families in remote areas
It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving